Home Delivery and Books by Mail are great two ways to have library material delivered to your door.
Home Delivery is a free service where library staff select and deliver library materials to residents unable to visit the library or participate in curbside pick up. This is an ongoing monthly service and not for one time delivery if someone can not get to the library. This service is available within the limits of Quinte West. Patrons are responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- Have temporary or permanent illness or disability
- Lack transportation.
- Are unable to visit the library or participate in curbside pick up
- Reside in a Quinte West Nursing Home / Retirement Residence
- Fill out the form below.
- You will need to enter your library card number – if you don’t have one please fill out an Online Registration Form.
- Be sure to include your genre preferences and number of items you would read in a month.
- We will select material for you.
- We will call you to confirm delivery and where to leave your items (ex. porch).
- We deliver on your scheduled delivery day.
- Items are due on the next scheduled delivery day.
- Return items are picked up during delivery.
Delivery takes place the last Tuesday of the month.
Books By Mail
You can also call the library at 613-394-3381 x3325 to request books by mail.