PressReader: Digital Magazines and Newspapers
Get access to more than 7,000 of the world’s top newspapers and magazines!
PressReader has many great features:
150 countries, 65 languages, hundreds of French publications and accessibility features like text-to-speech.
Access PressReader using your computer or by downloading the app to your Android phone, Tablet, iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the PressReader website.
- Click on the Sign In Button on the top right hand corner of the page. This will pop up the “Welcome to PressReader Screen”.
- Click on Library or Group on this screen.
- In the search bar type in Quinte West Public Library.
- Select Quinte West Public Library – you will be asked for your library card number and you PIN number (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number)
- Check the box that says “I agree to allowing PressReader to verify and exchange my registration with my library”
- Click Log In
- Start searching for your favourite publications.
Android phone, Tablet, IPhone or iPad:
- Download and Install the App using “Google Play” or “The App Store”.
- Open the App
- Select Library or Group Sign In and search for Quinte West Public Library.
- Sign in using your library card number and your PIN number (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number)
- Start searching for publications.